Main file of a PS3 disc, used as a descriptor of the title and contents.
The hybrid flags says to the PS3 to look for PARAM.SFO's in specific folders, several flags can be used at the same time
 Internal structure
The file has a lot of padding, probably to avoid forcing the laser lens to read a "too tiny" file
|0x4||0x4||00010000||File version ?|
|0x20||0xF||HYBRID_FLAG||Disc Content Name|
|0x30||0x4||00000200||Disc Content Data Offset (0x200)|
|0x34||0x4||00000020||Disc Content Data Length (0x20)|
|0x38||0x8||TITLE_ID||Disc Title Name|
|0x50||0x4||00000220||Disc Title Data Offset (0x220)|
|0x54||0x4||00000010||Disc Title Data Length (0x10)|
|0x200||0x20||gVu||Disc Content (Hybrid Flags)|
 Hybrid Flags
The order of the flags its not clear (is not alphabetically) but there are 32 bytes reserved for them, so probably any combination is valid
|67||g||GAME & EXTRA||TITLE_ID\PS3_GAME\USRDIR\PARAM.SFO & TITLE_ID\PS3_EXTRA\PARAM.SFO|
- The flag "g" activates two subfolders PS3_GAME (main game) and PS3_EXTRA (one of the 3 ways to include extras in a disc)
Games are marked as "gu" (because there is always an UPDATE.PUP), if you want to remove the folder PS3_UPDATE is good to remove the flag "u" from here
- The flags "T" and "V" activates subfolders inside PS3_CONTENT (the second way to include extras in a disc)
- The third way to include extras in a disc depends of "g" but its needed to activate another different flag in TITLE_ID\PS3_GAME\PARAM.SFO (in his ATTRIBUTE parameter)
- The flag "S" appears with games featuring Cross Buy (FW 4.25+?), pic and icon used fo this structure (dev_flash\vsh\resource\explore\icon) might only concern PS Vita content but the message displayed is undefined.
Activate "Disc Benefits" (from BD emu: remove-insert again disc). Order is : "gSu".
In one title, the game structure is also with PKGDIR but it s not related ("S" flag is the only requirement for this structure). Specific title id as XCJS-0000* is not required to load this structure.
Link video Disc benefits Playstation All Stars: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpT-B8vtHQs
- Other flags ?: See talk page.